- 120g baby octopus or squid
- ½ green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 asparagus spears, cooked and chopped
- 6 yellow or cherry tomatoes
- 1 gherkin, finely chopped
- ½ an orange, peeled and sliced 100g rocket
Mix chilli and garlic with squid and octopus. Leave to marinate in fridge for up to 3 hours. Cook on BBQ or grill plate, turning, for 3 minutes until just cooked. Make a salad with remaining ingredients, place cooked seafood on top.
Then make a dressing with:
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 cm ginger, peeled and grated
Mix together, pour over salad and serve.